It's the most wonderful time!

As you have probably heard the rehearsals for the Christmas Production are in full swing. I must apologise as this has had a bit of an impact on my usual organised self! I'm trying my hardest to remember everything but sometimes this does go wrong!

If I have forgotten homework or spelling this week, please find them below!

Date Set: 16th November
Due In: 21st November

Fact Families

Use the number cards to write addition and subtraction fact families.

You might want to choose on (or more)e fact family and ‘show off’. Can you do our shopping list…?
·         Bar model
·         Part whole
·         Numberline
·         Tens frame addition
Keep your work neat!
    

Spellings The children will be able to tell you which spelling group they are in. 

Group 1
bubble
cuddle
muddle
candle
table
stable

Group 2
tumble
candle
wobble
trouble
scribble
muddle

Group 3
chuckle
grumble
scribble
rumble
struggle
terrible

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Dates and Information

Costume Letter